While we haven’t seen anything quite like the COVID-19 pandemic, our 50+ years of experience in banking security and instant issuance has given us the insight to help banking institutions strategize and succeed in any business climate.
Please join Entrust experts and industry leaders like yourself for our virtual Lunch and Learn series. A small group session with interactive discussion and Q&A about how to best navigate your current (and future) challenges.
- Interactive format: An open discussion about current banking challenges, best practices, etc.
- Timely topics: We’ll kick off the discussion with our insights into:
- Card/Customer Interaction: Contactless cards, drive-thru instance issuance, etc.
- Security: Mullti-factor authentication, remote network access, mobile ID proofing, etc.
- Consumer demand and future card trends
- Lunch provided: Each attendee will receive a $25 Uber Eats gift card code to help support a local restaurant (or donate to someone in need)
Public Virtual Session
Each session is limited to 20 people. Register now to reserve your spot.
Thursday, October 8th, 1:00pm ET
Wednesday, October 28th 17th, 1:00pm ET
Private Virtual Session
To request your own event for your team, register now and we’ll contact you to set up a time that works best for your team.