Secure code signing is essential for securing and ensuring the integrity and authenticity of software and executables, especially updates delivered via unsecured channels like the internet.
Download our white paper on using HSMs for code signing to learn:
- How code signing works and the critical role played by HSMs
- New CA/Browser Forum standards for code signing
- Steps developers can take to build a high assurance code signing process
- Protecting keys with Entrust nShield hardware security modules
- How code signing failures happen
- How the Entrust Code Signing Gateway and nShield HSMs secure and automate code signing processes
Complete the form to download the white paper, "Establishing trust and integrity with code signing."